Super Z is in a class of its own; Powered by a Kawasaki FX850 V-Twin engine. It's built like a tank with welded steel decks and rides like a thoroughbred at a top speed of 22.5 km/h. The drive system is engineered to run at higher PSI levels giving you better handling with industrial grade pumps and motors.
One look under the deck reveals the strength and durability of our VX4 technology with this version of the model featuring a side discharge deck option giving you the best-finished appearance to compliment its industrial muscle. With professionals in mind, comfort is a high priority. Super Z has a premium seat with suspension and lumbar adjustment. Combine this with semi-pneumatic tyres and you have the most comfortable ride on the best ZTR on the market.
HUSTLER SUPER Z60 ZEROTURN
- ROPS - Folding, supplied with unit. Grammer bolstered suspension seat.
- 60" Cut side discharge VX4 Clean-Cut deep deck technology.
- Fabricated one piece chassis.
- Kawasaki premium commercial duty V Twin FX850V engine.
- 45.4 L fuel capacity.
- Drive System - industrial grade pumps and motors.
- 21cc HydroGear PY pumps and Parker TG310 wheel motors.
- Fan forced hydro oil cooler.
- 24" Drive and 13" pneumatic caster tyres.
- 0-22.5 kph to get the job done fast.
- SmoothTrak steering - responsive precise control.
- Very high blade tip speed for beautiful cut - 18,630 fpm.
- Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles.
- Standard hour meter.